Welcome to the Subscription
page for the ForestConnect Webinars.
Thank you for your interest in the Cornell University Cooperative Extension webinar series about forest resource issues.
The ForestConnect webinar series provides research-based knowledge to owners, practitioners and decision makers. Webinars are live on the third Wednesday of each month at noon and 7PM for one hour each. Your participation is voluntary. The webinar e-list (subscribe below) is our way to communicate with prospective webinar viewers. If you are on the webinar e-list you will:
- Receive notice of the topics and dates for all future ForestConnect webinars.
- Receive webinar connection notice details a day or two before the webinar
- Be alerted if there are any last minute changes to the webinar schedule
- Receive infrequent notice of forestry webinars offered by other institutions and agencies.
- Not be included in general email notices or announcements related to other ForestConnect educational initiatives. For general notices, please subscribe to the CCE Forestry e-list below.
When you receive the notice of webinar connection details a day or two before the webinar, you will need to follow the instructions contained in that notice to obtain a “registration access code”. That code allows you to enter the webinar as a participant/attendee.
Subscribe to CCE ForestConnect webinar e-list:
A list of webinar topics is located here. All webinars are archived. Webinars are archived at www.youtube.com/ForestConnect
The CCE Forestry e-list provides general educational information for events and publications related to private woodland management. This e-list is low activity with 3 to 5 postings per month. Anyone is welcome to subscribe using the form that follows.
Subscribe to CCE Forestry e-list:
Please note, if you have any difficulties with subscribing to either list or have questions regarding either list e-mail: email@example.com. Or contact Peter Smallidge directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not reply to the list or e-mail the list with these types of questions.